Saratoga Springs 1 Hour Running Tour
- Meet at iRun LOCAL - 425 Broadway - 15 minutes before tour starts
- 1 Hour Running Tour of Saratoga Springs led by local Running Tour Guide
- Health, History and Horses: See the best sites Saratoga Springs has to offer in a unique, fun, and healthy way by running at a conversational pace with a group!
- You will see historic mansions, the oldest hotel in Saratoga, cruise by the local Arts scene, see where legends like Bob Dylan founded the folk music scene, and gain a unique perspective on the historic Saratoga Race Track
- Meet at iRun LOCAL 15 minutes before tour starts - arrive dressed ready for a fun run!
Whether you’ve been a local for a lifetime or are visiting Saratoga Springs for the first time, Saratoga is the perfect destination for sightseeing and soaking up some rich history.
On this small group running tour you will visit a few of Saratoga’s most iconic destinations, meet new friends, and break a sweat. Meet your guide in the heart of Saratoga Springs at iRun LOCAL at 425 BROADWAY. Come prepared in your workout gear and set off at a conversational pace for a loop back in time for approximate 3.5 miles. Experience the sights of the historic Art District, cruise past homes build in the 1800s, and snap a picture at the oldest continuously operating American sporting event - the historic Saratoga Race Track.